Thursday, September 19, 2013

Flawless Base Tutorial

Need to know how you can make your skin look better?
Well let's jump right in to getting a better more even complection.
You don't have to use the same products I use. Just use what you like!

 Start with clean moisturized skin. (If you want you can check out my morning skin care routine!)
You can use a primer if you like but I find that they don't really make THAT BIG of a difference.
Pick your favorite foundation.
I am using Clinique Super Balanced Make Up in Porcelain
This gives medium to full coverage, covers red well, and works with all skin types.
My skin can go from super oily to flaky and dry overnight so I love this stuff!
 Dot the foundation mostly in the center of the face and where you most need it.
Blend into the skin with your fingers.
Your fingers provide heat making the foundation settle onto the skin in a more natural way.
Next up concealer.
I'm using MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC15
I am super pale and this has the BEST coverage and staying power! It is a bit pricey but I can't live with out it!
Using your ring finger, gently pat the concealer under the eyes (I MEAN REALLY GENTLY AND YES PAT! DON"T SWIPE!)
Do the same on any blemishes that you feel need covered!
 I put some around and on my nose on my chin and between my brows. 
I get naturally red in these places, I also have a chicken pock scar between my brows so this helps to lessen the look of the goofy little scar!
Lookin' better already!

Powder time! I'm using my Lorac Evening Out Kit powder in Light and my Real Techniques Fluffy Powder brush. Remember the fluffier the brush the lighter the application.
Press the powder onto the face, don't sweep. This will prevent you from moving or smearing any of the foundation or concealer you've applied.
 And YOU'RE DONE!
Now you're ready to contour and highlight if you please!
Thanks for reading!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment