Monday, November 25, 2013

Rose Tyler Tutorial

My Favorite new age companion will always be Rose Tyler played by the beautiful Billie Piper.
Our movie theater is showing the 50th Anniversary Special tonight so I decided to be festive!
Moisturize, apply foundation and conceal.
Now contour a bit heavier than you normally would. Billie Piper has very thin and defined cheekbones.
I am contouring mine slightly on my cheekbone to make my face look a bit thinner.
 Press MAC Cream Color Base in Hush at the top of the cheekbones and slightly on the apple of the cheek to add a bit of glow and color.
 Billie has deep colored, arched brows so define the lower half of the front end of your brow with a dark brown pencil. 
Now define above the tail of your brow and gently fill the brow in.
This will give the brow a more arched appearance.
Add some brow gel to hold your brows in place.
 Press a neutral pale color to the mobile lid.
 Miss a cream and deep brown shadow and sweep in windshield wiper motions through the crease line making sure to keep it light and blended. You just want to be adding a bit of a shadow.
Add a white shadow to the brow bone.
 (Excuse the fact that my camera was going to die so I saved some battery for the end pictures)
Add liner to the upper and lower lash line. NOT in your waterline.
Now add A LOT of mascara. Rose always seems to have sort of clumpy lashes.
I added some spidery false lashes for effect and...
YOU'RE DONE!

Hope everyone enjoys this fun little look! Put your bangs up with some bobby pins and fluff up your hair a bit and you have perfect Rose Tyler hair!
Let me know how you think I did! 
Thank you so much for reading!
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment