Monday, December 9, 2013

Urban Decay: THE NAKED 3!!!!!!!!!!! Review and Swatches


DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! OH YES! I am so excited to say that when I got home today this little baby was waiting for me so of course I had to share my utter excitement with you!
This is the lovely little box this epic palette came in. Simple, cute and chic! 

Inside?
This palette came with 4 sample squishy packs(best way I could describe it guys!) of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions. Sin, Anti-aging, Original and Eden. No Greed, that one is my fav. I am excited to try the anti-aging formula though!

The BIG REVEAL!!!
OH MY GLORIOUSNESS! The case is a rose gold (theme of the eyeshadows) metal with curtain like waves or maybe even a distressed metal detail, either way it's pretty much beautiful RIGHT?!
I did have a bit of a problem with my case though. It doesn't seem to close all the way. If anyone else had the problem please let me know. It locks tight but it still has a bit of a gap on both sides. Bummer, but I give no poops... haha.
And when you open it up...

WHAAAABAM! There is a nice sized mirror at the top for those of us who are lazy and do our makeup of the couch or the floor(Don't even lie!) and a handy double ended brush! And would you look at those shadows! I mean WOW! They are all so beautifully unique (All 100% new shades!) and ready to make some sexy rosy eye looks!

Lets take a closer look, shall we?
  •  Strange is a very pale yet not white matte highlight shadow. 
  • Dust is a pinky princess shimmer.
  • Burn out is a dusty rose pink with a sheen.
  • Limit is a matte dusty light mauve great for blending out your crease.
  • Buzz is a very unique shimmer rose with a bit of purple.
  • Trick is definitely a champagne rose sheen.
  •  Nooner is easily my favorite is a mauve matte.
  • Liar is a shimmery taupe with a slight pink undertone.
  • Factory is a gorgeous rosy chocolate with a bit of a sheen.
  • Mugshot is a shimmery pinky brown 
  • Darkside is a satin taupe/gray/pink.
  • Blackheart... OMG... is a charcoal black with pink shimmer through out. SO stunning!
Dust, Buzz and Mugshot are a little dusty and have some fall out but every shadow in this palette is soft and buttery. The colors are so pigmented that all I needed for the swatches was one swipe. I am so in love with the Naked 3. These shades should compliment every skin tone due to the fact that they are very natural and not crazy rosy like everyone thought. It's just enough for you to get that almost ROMANTIC and SOFT and FLOWY feel. It's just so warm an cozy. I can't wait to do some makeup looks with this baby! If you would like to see some just let me know in the comments below!
Love the palette! Only issue is with the packaging being a little wonky but I suppose I can handle that.
If you would like to get your hands on the Naked 3 Palette, it is now available online at Ulta and Sephora.
No longer in stock but...http://www.sephora.com/naked3-P384099
So clearly Ulta just needs some love.
I highly recommend this palette! If you do end up buying or receiving this for Christmas let me know what your thoughts are on this magical $52 dollar bundle of joy!
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions or concerns just leave me a comment below! 
LOVE!!&>Chelcey
 



No comments:

Post a Comment