Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Going Reptile

I have a little secret. Something a little cold blooded.
I decided to give the turning reptilian look another go! And this is how I did it!
  Glue down eyebrow.
 Trace out where you want your reptilian face to begin.
 Using Mehron Paradise Paints begin to color in your reptilian face.
 Should look a little something like this.

 Contour with dark green shadows to achieve more of a reptilian face shape.

Contour around the eye.
 Outline the edge.
 Then shade pulling up and in.

 Add a light foundation to your human side.
 Using a pale concealer, outline your edges and blend.

 Begin to create large scales
 Blend inward as well as out. Then begin to highlight the center. I repeated the process along the highest point of my cheekbone, and contoured with black along both sections.

 Now take a fishnet like material and place it on your face and pat a black eyeshadow all over.
And you're DONE!
 Guess my secret is out! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Thank you so much for taking some time out of your night or day to give my little blog a look! 
I really hope you enjoyed! 
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment