Sunday, November 9, 2014

Influenster Moda VoxBox

I was lucky enough to receive this awesome AWESOME VoxBox. Influenster is a program that sends you free products that you can review! And they even send coupons. SCORE! 
Let's see what I got!
I got a really awesome Resource water! But I drank it... 
Working out makes you thirsty!
Clairol Hair Food! This was awesome! Full size and no sulfates, parabens, or protein. If you'd like a review let me know!
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' mascara! 
Woohoo!! I've never tried any Rimmel mascara a before so this was great!
Some Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. Review for a 5 day challenge will be coming soon!
Rimmel Moisture Renew TRANSPARENT lip liner. Super excited. I've wanted to try the OCC transparent liner since it came out so it will be great to test this one out first!
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in As You Want Victoria. I'm pretty sure this lipstick is going to have a Dupe Alert!
And it's soooooo much cheaper!!
Puffs Soft Pack Basic tissues. You can squish this thing in your purse if you really want to... Great for moms on the go!
And last but not least, the perfect fall/winter warm up drink, SIMPLIFIED! Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa. Just five ingredients so you know all you're getting is chocolate goodness! 
Thank you so much to Influenster for this box! It's AMAZING!! If there's anything you would like a review of just leave me a comment below. And if you want an invite to Influenster leave me your email and I'd be glad to send you one. But they are limited!
Thank you so much for reading. Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment