Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Red Nail Polish Stain Be Gone!

Seeing as it's Holiday season and everyone at some point will more than likely slap on a festive red nail polish! I thought I would share a quick trick to help you remove the inevitable nasty red stainage! 
All you'll need is regular baking soda and warm water!
So ya know, starting out like this... Haha. 
Mix about 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a tablespoon of water in a small bowl to make a paste. 
Scoop some up with a toothbrush!
And scrub for about a minute on each hand. 
And once you rinse your hand with water...
TAAADAAA!! You're ready for your next polish! Please excuse my poor thumb. 
Thank you so much for reading and I hope this tip will be super helpful to anyone who love nail polish like myself! 
Happy Holidays
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment