Sunday, August 24, 2014

Diy Mint Sugar Lip Scrub

Dry lips are the WORST! Personally my lips dry out easily any time of the year, no matter if it's a scorching 104 like today or -25 like I'm sure it will be in a few months. This minty gem will help get rid of dead skin and plump up the moisture! 
You'll need:
A small bowl
A container for your new lip scrub
Peppermint oil
Honey(I get mine at our local farmers market)
Olive oil
And organic sugar

Add 3 tablespoons of your sugar. 
1 tablespoon of honey
2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
Depending on how minty you like it, add 1-10 drops of peppermint oil. I added closer to 10 because I wanted it to be really minty!
Mix and press into your container! I like to keep mine in the fridge so it lasts longer but you don't need to! This scrub is super REFRESHING and even tasty! You're lips will feel clean and soft when you are done. Don't forget to slap on some of your favorite lip balm when you're done for some extra moisture!

Thank you so much for reading! Defiantly try this out and let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy! 
&> Chelcey


No comments:

Post a Comment