Monday, September 22, 2014

Halloween 2014: Zombie Bite

I've been sick. Some crazy person bit me. I don't know what's happening to me. I... I can't stop the bleeding, and... I think it's beginning to rot. 


You'll need: 
 Hand cream
 Scar wax
 Liquid latex or Elmers glue
 Primary colored paint
Blooooood!
And good ol' TP
Paint the area you want to have the bite with latex. (Keep in mind that this WILL pull hairs!) 
Pull a piece of toilet paper in half and then press a layer onto the latex. Then just pull away the excess. 
Cover with another layer of latex and let it dry for the most part. Repeat 3 or 4 times. 
In between dry time you can quickly mold your wax. Using hand cream makes this easier if it is too sticky. 
You will need two worm like shapes. 
Once all of your layers are dry, apply black cream makeup around the perimeter. 
Apply your worm shapes of wax in the shape of a mouth. Apply some lotion and flatten the top and then smoothe the edges of the wax into your "skin". 
A small spatula or a knife works really well for this. 
Using something small like a spatula or tweezers, press into the wax and pull out slightly to make the teeth indents and then cover with latex. Let dry completely. 
Once everything has dried, begin to gently pull and rip the layers in between the bite. 
Blacken inside the bite wound and teeth marks. 
Begin to layer red, yellow, and blue to create a bruised rotting effect. 
Add some veining with blue and red. Gently pat over top of them to blend them in. 
And then... Blood! Make sure you get plenty in the middle, in the teeth marked as well as around the wound and fingers. 
And you're done!
Any guesses what comes after the bite? Hope you liked this and if you try it out be sure to show me!! You can get all of these supplies at halloween stores for super cheap!
I do apologize for actually being super sick for the past week and a half! Hopefully I will get better soon and we will start up more face paints. 
Hopefully I'll recover from this bite! Thank you so much for reading!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment