Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Favorite Fall/Winter Blush And How To Use It

Now I don't wear blush often, but when I do... Ha I'm just kidding.
 But really, I feel like there are many misconceptions about blush and how to wear it. If you are like me a few years ago, you probably think blush is for more mature ladies and blast from the past 80's looks.
When done right, blush can look stunning, and well, make you look like you're blushing.
For the colder weather season, I like to keep my blush neutral with more of a mauve undertone.
My current favorite!
Cargo in Prague

To apply use a soft duo fiber brush
 Sweep your brush through the blush and tap the brush onto your hand to remove excess blush.

 Now this is super simple. Jut think about the places that get a little flushed when you get cold!

 
Start from the apple of your cheek and sweep upwards over your cheek bone.
Most people think that adding blusher directly to your cheek bones with make them recede, but it actually makes them pop out!
Now sweep the excess slightly over your nose!


See, the color warms up my fave and shows off my lovely cheeks! And it can do the same for you!
Blush can look scary, but just remember: you can always add more but to take away means wiping away your masterpiece!
Um... No one has time for that!
Thank you so much for reading!
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know!
&>&>Chelcey!

No comments:

Post a Comment