Friday, November 15, 2013

Ipsy November 2013

 Woo! It's my favorite time of the month!
IPSY TIME!!!
 Lots of little goodies this time!
The bag is pretty snake skin like fabric with a hot pink zipper. Very cute, Septembers bag is still my favorite though.
Nailtini Nail Polish in Caviar Cocktail 
Faintly bluish silver. Pretty, but I don't use silver very often. But that is okay with me. I'm sure I will find a use for it this holiday season and if not I will wear it on my toes.
be a... Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless.
Purpley pink with sparkles. 
I like the color, not sure if I  like the glitter. This color would more than likely suit most skin tones. The formula isn't overly moisturizing, but it isn't drying.
Starlooks Gem Pencil in Amethyst 
 This pencil is AMAZING! The light sliver/purple color looks stunning! 
I cant wait to wear this to a holiday party!
Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
I heard a lot about this having shimmer, and I have to tell you I have worn this every day since I got it and I don't see any shimmer at all. I really love the color. You will look bronzed or contoured without having a weird orange cast. 
This color will more than likely only work on fair to light skin tones though.
Kiss Ever EZ Lashes in 01
They look slightly dramatic without looking overly unnatural.
 I will definitely  use these for some tutorials.
 This month we got a special little extra from the New EM by Michelle Phan Collection.
I got the Water Liner in Bronze Kiss
Perfect color for my eyes, very long lasting, and it comes with a smudger and a nifty little sharpener for when you want to line really close to your lashes. 
I really am in love with this color but the price of the liner is $20 bucks.
So I might have to go with out once I run out. 

This months bag total come to a whopping 85 DOLLARS!! BARGAIN!
 
If you would like to join me in getting an Ipsy bag click  the link below!
I really love this bag and it's only $10!! So it is very much so worth it!
Thank you so much for reading guys! 
If you like these Ipsy blogs let me know!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment