Monday, November 4, 2013

Smokey Harvest Eye

Halloween season has passed but Harvest season hasn't! So I wanted to do a dramatic harvest colored eye for everyone!
The products I will be using.
Prime your lids with your white base and lets get started!!
 
 Take a brown eyeliner pencil and draw in the shape you want. I'm going for a winged cut crease.
 Pat a yellowy gold shadow underneath your line onto your lid.
Defuse the brown liner with a brown shadow and pencil brush.
With the same brush, sweep a red shadow above the brown. Blend down into the brown shadow.
Sweep a deep purple shadow on the lower lash line.
Blend the red shadow up towards the brow bone with a clean fluffy brush.
Line your waterline with a brown pencil and add some mascara!
And YOU'RE DONE!!





 And some extra lip choices because I love you!

 Pretty orange!
And Sultry deep red!

Thank you for reading everyone! 
Remember if you have any suggestions do not hesitate to leave me a comment! I would love to hear what you have to say!!
Have a good night!
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment