Thursday, November 7, 2013

How I Store My Nail Polish

Now my collection isn't the biggest I've ever seen but to be safe I am no where near bragging about what I have! I love nail polish and purchased everything on my own... unfortunately... SO MUCH MONEY ON NAIL POLISH!!! Hahaha.
And because I spent all of my money on the polish, I decided to MAKE my storage unit.
And since I filled it up I figured I would give you a peak into my stash! Haha.
Thank you YouTube and other polish obsessed people!
I learned how to make mine from one of my long loved Beauty Gurus.
Nicole Guerriero!
She is amazing. Check out her videos!! AFTER you read this of course!

 
So  get rid of a mess like this.
And get this!
Unfortunately I have to make another one. Lol
The top two rows are all GLITTER POLISHES!! I LOVE glitter! couldn't live with out it!
Next row has China Glaze, Zoya, OPI, and Essie.
Finger Paints. Orly, Pro, Butter London, and Loreal
And last two have Sally Hansen, Maybeline, Revlon, Covergirl, wet&wild, Sinful Colors,
Ice, NYC, Forever21, Hard Candy, Random Hallween Polish, and some baby polishes.
To the side I keep my Top Coats and extra little skin care and nail bits.
 What are some of my very favorite polishes you ask?
My favorite brand currently is Zoya! Just made an order for some more polishes! 
If you want to see them let me know!
But these babies are my absolute favorites right now!
  1. Finger Paints- Hue Left a Message(pink glitter)
  2. China Glaze- Champagne Kisses(gold glitter)
  3. Zoya- Beatrix(orange dust glitter)
  4. Zoya- Faye(purple with gold glitter)
  5. Butter London- Trout Pout(salmon pink)
  6. Sally Hansen- Grey Area(purpley grey)
  7. Orly- Peaceful Opposition(sheer milky white with black glitter)
If you have any of these colors or even any recommendations for some polishes you think I might like, feel free to leave me a comment below! I'm always very happy to read your feedback!
Thank you so much for reading!
&>Chelcey




No comments:

Post a Comment