Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Black Friday Lime Crime Haul

The lovely Lime Crime Cosmetics was having 30% off on Black Friday so I wanted to grab a few items that I have been really wanting!
It came packaged in a cute little polka dot box. There was some fancy green tissue paper in there too but I was so excited and practically threw it out!
And look at how amazing the actual packaging is! It's so cute and eccentric, how can you not love it forever!!
I got 2 nail polishes that I have been drooling over for awhile...
This one is Lavendairy. It is a very pretty pastel lavender that looks dainty and sweet. And I am so impressed with the way these go on your nails! So pigmented and smooth!
The next ABSOLUTELY AMAZING color is Milky Ways. This is a nude cream that you can wear anytime any place and your nails will look perfect. Once again the color glides on with no problem. The formula is definitely worth the price.
And then I HAD to get some lipsticks! DUH! Haha.
 Um... Can we just take a minute to deal with the fact that this might be the most amazing makeup packaging ever! I mean lavender with a foil unicorn and stars... So precious! I want all of the colors just so I can have as many of these gorgeous lipstick bullets as possible!
Color #1
 Poisonberry! Deep rich purple that will look great with a simple eye look!
Love it!
Color #2
 Cosmopop! I'm pretty sure this is one of the most talked about shades from Lime Crime and I fully understand why. It is a creamy slightly nudey orange that would suit many skin tones, and the pigmentation is fantastic!
Color #3 (MY FAVORITE OF THE THREE)
 Chinchilla! This is a smokey lavender that will more than likely make you look dead if you don't do your makeup properly, but I am so in love with it! To put it plainly... IT JUST LOOKS SO FREAKING COOL! It works really well with a good winged liner and proper contouring and blush!

The formula is super moisturizing and opaque. The colors are not matte but they don't scream in your face glossy! They are very soft and comfortable! I will be purchasing more in the future because I just can not get enough of them! I'm sure these will be the kind of lipsticks I will  be wildly digging out of the very end of the plastic tube!

Hope you enjoyed! I will say that I will be trying my best to blog as much as possible (your suggestions are very much so appreciated), but I am having some health problems that are slowing me down a bit. Thank you so much for reading and being awesomely supportive!
&>Chelcey





 

No comments:

Post a Comment