Thursday, January 23, 2014

Current favorite lip stick.

I just got this lippi recently and I really wasn't sure what to expect. 
The Lorac Cream Lipstick in... 
Long Kiss! 

I got this beauty off the the VIP sale at loraccosmetics.com. So it was pretty inexpensive! Only $9.50. 

This is a very pretty peachy pink color. The formula is soft and opaque. 
And to be brutally honest with everyone... My lips have been BEYOND disgustingly dry and this formula glides right on top and doesn't look cakey. And the best part is, the longer you leave it on... The BETTER your lips LOOK and FEEL! 

There a few more colors to choose from so I would highly recommend getting your hands on at least this color FAST! 

Thank you so much for reading and baring with me through my absence.
&>&> Chelcey!

No comments:

Post a Comment