Saturday, January 25, 2014

Thanks Influenster!

I was very lucky and honored to receive a little gift from Colgate and Influenster for being a top somethingoranother, so I figured I would show you what I got!
It came in a fantastically purple box! 
And when you open it up...
Clean mouth amazingness!!!!! 
A full size Max Fresh tooth paste! (Haven't tried this one yet but I can let you know what I think if you like!)
A full size Optic White toothpaste! OMG I about died! I love this toothpaste and it's now new and improved! So excited!
And last but NOT least...
4 of the most AMAZING toothbrush EVER! I love this toothbrush and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new manual toothbrush that will knock there socks off! 
Can't wait to start brushing my teeth all the time now! Haha! 
Thanks so much for reading!!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment