Monday, August 19, 2013

A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND WHAT I WANT TO DO :)

Hi Everyone!!

I'm Chelcey and I am an aspiring makeup artist...Insert some of my work:




Wedding photos done by the wonderful Sarah Siler Photography. If you're in Iowa you should definitely look her up. She was so wonderful to work with.

Anyway... I am 100% OBSESSED with makeup and skin care and hair care.. so that's really the whole point of calling this the Whole Body Beauty blog. 

Now I know there are more Beauty Bloggers and Gurus than you have body parts to count but another helpful OCD makeup hoarder giving their honest thoughts and opinions never hurts.

Starting this blog is completely inspired by the people I've met along my makeup journey that made me realize SO MANY WOMEN OUT THERE, DESPITE ALL OF THOSE WONDERFUL BEAUTY BLOGGERS AND GURUS, DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT MAKEUP AND SKINCARE!!!

So for those of you who come along on the rest of this journey with me, I welcome you with open arms and am very happy to read your comments and take your requests.
Wish me luck! &>


1 comment: