Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How To: Dry Shampoo

GOT DIRTY HAIR?


EW!

NEED TO FIX IT IN A HURRY?
NO TIME TO WASH IT?

Well I'm here to help. Sometimes we just don't have time to wash our hair. No one is perfect, we all wake up late(or just have lazy days). A lot of us know now that it's NOT good to wash your hair every day either!! The oil in your hair helps keep your scalp hydrated and your hair soft. So the dirty hair fairy gave us a little gift!
AAH! Dry Shampoo. As far as brands go Batiste is definitely my favorite. They have so many different kinds an I love every single one that I've tried, but use your favorite. As long as you love it, that's all that matters.

STEP ONE: Shake the can (sorry I don't have a picture for this one)

STEP TWO:
Spray on roots until you look like you have a lot of gray outgrowth!! 
I know, I know you're going to think you look so sexy at this point and want to leave your hair like this, but please move on to the next step.

STEP THREE: STOP!! WAIT!! Let the dry shampoo sit in the hair for a couple of minutes. I've even put it in my hair before I go to bed if I know I won't be washing my hair the next morning.

STEP FOUR:
Start to vigorously run your fingers through your scalp! Really shake your hair out!
No, I mean really shake it out. Get it messy and really fluff it up to get as much of the excess powder out as possible.

STEP FIVE:
Un-messy your hair with a comb or brush. Brush the top of your hair well to get the remaining powder off of your scalp.

AND YOUR DONE!!
Hair no longer looks shiny or greasy. If you have darker hair, Batiste makes a really amazing dry shampoo made especially for those of you with dark brown to black hair (the powder is tinted brown). I used to use it when I dyed my hair dark brown and it's awesome!

Thank you everyone for reading!
Hope this will make your dry shampoo experience a little easier!
&> Chelcey





No comments:

Post a Comment