Friday, August 23, 2013

August Ipsy Glam Bag Show and Tell WITH PRODUCT REVIEW!

                                AUGUST IPSY GLAM BAG


WHAT I GOT:
  • Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal* Facial Scrub
  • Pacifica ALIGHT Multi-mineral BB Cream
  • Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (Anarchy)
  • Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (Black)
  • NYX Cream Rouge (CB13/Tickled)
To be honest, I really loved this Glam Bag. Plus with every Glam Bag you get really awesome discounts on every product they featured for the month (usually around 7-10 different brands)

                                                  SO HOW WERE THE PRODUCTS?

Micheal Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal* Facial Scrub $18.00 at http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/index.php/mtto-jojoba-charcoal-facial-scrub-103.html


 I loved this product. It gets rid of dead skin and clogged pores FOR SURE! It has a very light scent and the best part of it all is that it DOES NOT cause any damage or break outs on my dry/sensitive/very acne prone skin! Definitely would recommend!

 Truth be told, I was not very impressed with this one. Its very sparkly(which doesn't really flatter the best of us). There was minimal coverage and it claims to have skin tone matching technology to which I say POO because that kind of thing really never works. Especially when you are a ghost like me!! Overall not something I really loved but to each their own and there is no reason you shouldn't. Remember, no one has the same skin or opinion. :)

 
I don't think I could rave about this more! It is so comfortable on the lips, the color will last (if you get a bright color it will stain your lips. Be prepared!) The pigmentation is out of this world, I only applied one coat with no lip liner and it looks beautiful. There is a fair amount of shine but no sparkle. I feel a HOLY GRAIL lipstick coming on.

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (Black) $17.00 at http://www.pixibeauty.com/lash-booster-mascara-1922

I kind of have a love hate with this mascara. It doesn't have the best staying power. It doesn't really build up your lashes with length or volume. So why would I like it? My lashes feel amazing when I use this. They stay super soft and there is NO flaking. If you have oily eyelids like me it will smudge a little bit but I like wearing this mascara on days where I don't wear any other makeup. So I can just gently wipe it away with a tissue or cotton swab. I recommend this if you like a more natural look to your lashes. I want to try the blue black one eventually!

NYX Cream Rouge (CB13/Tickled) $6.00 at http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-25-rouge-cream-blush.aspx

This little guy is a STINKING STEAL! I actually already own a few and I say get your hands of some of this stuff. It will last all day and is works beautifully on all skin types. I love this color. Kind of a peachy pink with a bit of shimmer that makes your cheek bones look FANTASTIC! And if you don't feel like wearing it on your cheeks you can pop it on your lips for a quick splash of color (I would use a lip balm first though). I've heard a lot of people say that they keep getting these in their Ipsy bags, but I love them so I wouldn't really have anything to complain about if I got another one. Really great product, if you want to try a cream blush this would be a great one to start with.


Obviously I was a little overjoyed with this months bag! if you would like to join me in getting one of these monthly bags here's a link:http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hhv0ar9agx5jw0
It's $10.00 a month and I've been pretty impressed so far. You will get mostly sample sizes but for ten bucks, can you really go wrong? You get to try some amazing product that can be pretty pricey if you just go out and buy them yourself, and you don't have to worry about going back and dealing with the hassle of a return if you didn't like the product! Love the Ipsy Glam Bag! Hope you do too!

I hope this was a good review for everyone. Feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion below! Thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoyed!!
&> Chelcey












No comments:

Post a Comment