Friday, August 30, 2013

5 UNDER $5

Explanation: Five beauty products that get the job done that are each priced under Five dollars! Something everyone has got to love.

#1 ELF Eyeshadow Quads
Punk Funk/Pretty n' Pink/Butternut
These little $1.00 shadows pack a lot of pigment for a very little price.
They are slightly chalky but you can fix that by tapping your brush off.

 #2: Nivea Lip Butter
Really creamy and the smell... OMG THE SMELL!
I'm pretty sure if I were five again I would probably want to eat these.
My lips are always totally hydrated and soft when I use these and for $2.99 I would sat that is a steal.


#3 Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara
First off, a $3.97 bottle of mascara is unheard of anymore. So for this mascara to give you the results it does is amazing! Your lashes will be fuller, separated, and slightly lengthened.
I even goofed and got the brownish black and my lashes were still dark and defined!

#4 Wet n' Wild ColorIcon Blusher
Heather Silk/Pearlescent Pink
Really pigmented, so much so that one little dab of your brush will do the trick... Unless you're doing the 80's thing. Once again a blush for $2.99 is really just out of this world. and these two colors will work with any skin tone. Not chalky and super soft, they can compare to blushes well over their price.

#5 Maybelline Baby Lips
Melon Mania/Quenched/Berry Bomb
Ranging anywhere from $2.99 to $3.99 these lip balms are moisturizing and fun to wear.
If you happen to get one with a tint it will add a little color on your lips that will leave people wondering what you're wearing to make your lips look so cute!
There is a huge range and they all smell great and work very well.
Berry Bomb at the bottom is my favorite!

All of these products work great and I wouldn't recommend them if I didn't use them myself. I love them all. Let me know what you think if you get any of them!
If you want to see 5 under $5 not worth buying just leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading!
&> Chelcey




No comments:

Post a Comment