Saturday, December 14, 2013

Black Friday Coastal Scents Haul

Coastal Scents was having a 50% off sale on the very scary Black friday, so I decided to pick up a few things!
If you want to check them out, click the link below.
They always package your order so beautifully!

 First item I picked up was another 252 palette.(Because one of mine mysteriously disappeared...) 
I love this palette. It's AMAZING for everything! There are so many colors that are beautifully pigmented! Must have!
 Next up I got a few brushes to add to my kit. One of my favorite is a down right dupe for the Sigma E25. The Coastal Scents BR-250.
 How cute is this teeny tiny sample of mineral foundation. I just wanted to test it out so 25 cents... pretty sure it's worth it.
 I couldn't resist getting some hot pots and a nifty magnetic palette!
These are about the size of MAC shadows, and they are brilliantly soft and pigmented!

 One of my favorites is Wild Rasin, A mauvy matte brown that is just stunning for any look!
Because my lips are basically flaking off if I don't put something on them, so I snatched up one of their Lip Affection Lip Balms in Vanilla. It feels really good on my lips but I have to say, I don't smell the vanilla. Oh well, that isn't the point.
 Last but SOOO NOT LEAST, I got 2 of the liquid eyeliners in Jet and Plum.
I am incredibly impressed with these. They don't say long wearing or waterproof but they go on with amazing opacity and stay on all day long! They stayed on my hand until I scrubbed I mean SCRUBBED (I suppose I could've used makeup remover... but brain farts are a thing!) them off! I will for sure be buying the rest of the colors and an extra Jet!

Coastal Scents always has some kind of sale so you can get some great quality makeup, brushes and body care for an extremely GREAT price!
Let me know if you have any of their products and if there is anything I should try!
If you want an in depth review on any of these products just leave a comment below and I would love to help you out!
Thank you so much for reading and looking at my makeup spending problem in picture form! HA!
&> Chelcey






No comments:

Post a Comment