Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Glitter Lip

So long story short, I spent nearly 3 hours working on a winter look and when I started photographing it... it looked horrible. The camera just didn't capture the beauty, but I did end up with one little bit of magic!
GLITTER LIPS! 
White and frosty for the winter holiday season!
Fill your lips in with a white (preferably creamy) eye pencil.
Using eyelash glue (which can be stinky... ew but so worth it!) and a Q-tip broken in half. Using the stem of the Q-tip, apply the glue around your lips following your lip line.
(I suggest only doing one lip at a time)
Now quickly press your finger into your glitter (I used silvery white) and then press into the glue.
Repeat on your upper lip.
 Wipe away any extra glue with the cotton side of a cotton swab.

AND YOU'RE DONE!

Now, I wouldn't really recommend eating with these absolutely stunning and fabulous lips, but if you are willing to drink out of a straw... or ya know... drink glitter, YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!
I am a huge fan of glitter so if I had a party that I wanted to look snazzy for I wouldn't be afraid to rock these, and you shouldn't be either! You are beautiful no matter how crazy your lip fashion is! You can even change up the color if you want!
Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments if you like!
&>Chelcey






No comments:

Post a Comment