Sunday, December 1, 2013

Product Review: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow

Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Moonlit Jewels
 I got this little gem(haha) while Revlon was half off at Ulta and I am so glad that I did!
The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous! There is a slightly shimmery nude, a burnt burgundy brown, a hunter green and a deep blue.
Each one of these cream shadows is smooth and creamy and can be applied easily with your finger! You can wear them alone or use them as a base for your shadow.

What do the colors look like on the skin?! Let's find out!
Pale nude
Burgundy brown
Hunter green
Deep blue

I love all of these and they make those tough mornings when you don't even want to get out of bed, let alone put on makeup a heck of a lot easier. Just slap on some of the shadow, some mascara and lip balm and your out the door! If you have oily eyelids just blend a matching eyeshadow over top and blend out your crease. 
If you get a chance to try these lovely cream shadows let me know how you like them! I always love hearing about different experiences with products. I'm a makeup addict. I love talking about makeup!
Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully everyone had a great holiday! Looking forward to the festive season myself! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know!
&>Chelcey


No comments:

Post a Comment