Sunday, December 8, 2013

NEW: Covergirl Clump Crusher Extentions

Since the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara came out it has truly been my life saving, go to mascara! It really doesn't clump, and my lashes always look full and lengthened. So when I saw that they introduced a new version I just had to give it a try!
The only difference in the packaging is the Extensions tube has a black wave pattern around the top.
Also no difference in the color (both very black) and no difference in the amazing CLUMP CRUSHING brush. (Top: Clump Crusher. Bottom: Clump Crusher Extensions.)

Upon looking at the formulas, I couldn't tell that there was a difference between the two. They look the same, they smell the same(odd I know), and from what I could tell the texture wasn't any different either.
So lets give them a try:
On the left is the Clump Crusher Extensions and on the right is the original Clump Crusher in the water resistant formula. Not a crazy amount of difference, but I have to say. I think my trusty Clump Crusher wins the test. 
I wore the Extensions formula all day and I didn't have any smudging or flaking(I don't with the original water resistant formula either) and it was comfortable, no irritation.

Let's take a closer look:
 Original
 Extensions

What do you guys think? I don't mind using either one since I have them both, but I think I will be more likely to repurchase the original formula when I run out!
Thank you so much for reading. I hoped this helped you out if your were at all curious!
&>&>Chelcey




No comments:

Post a Comment