Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Easy Wintery Nails

Time for some easy and pretty purple/gold wintery nails!!

Start by using your favorite base coat. I used the O.P.I Natural Nail Base coat.
Then using a deep blue toned purple (China Glaze in VIII)
 Apply your first coat and let it dry for at least 1 full minute. 2 would be even better!
On my right hand, because I am right handed, it is easier to start with my pinky and go left. This prevents me from smudging my nails with my left hand as I go! So left handers try painting your right hand starting from the pinky and moving right!
 Add your second coat and let your nails dry for another 2-3 minutes.

Now to add some sparkle I will be using China Glaze in Champagne Kisses.
 Make sure that most of the brush is wiped off so that the majority of the polish is at the end of the brush. press the brush onto the base of the nail then very lightly pull up in different directions, creating a streaky icicle effect.

Now add your top coat. To keep the sparkle going I used Out The Door top coat in Northern Lights.
And you're DONE!!

Super simple! Super pretty! And they almost look like a golden wintery night sky! I mean the top coat is literally called Northern Lights right?! I hope you like these nails as much as I do! They were so easy but I think they just look absolutely wonderful for the most wonderful time of year!
Thank you so much for reading! If you try these out feel free to send me a picture!
&>Chelcey





No comments:

Post a Comment