Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Favorite!

Need some help turning that pretty eyeshadow into an awesome eyeliner? Want to make that glitter stick with out using icky sticky glue?
That's where my lovely Friday Favorite comes in handy!
The ELF Makeup Lock and Seal!
You can get this at the link above, or like myself, you can get it at Target!
For a measly 3 bucks I'm pretty sure we all need this!
 At first glance it looks like water, but OH BABY is this more!
It comes with a little container and brush...
 (This has completely changed my life with glitter!) 
Just put some glitter in the pot and add a few drops of the Lock and Seal.
Press the mixture where ever you may want it, and VOILA!
Your glitter will stay all day without the lasting tacky feeling of glue!
The only downside is that once it is dry, if you accidentally rub your eye you will more than likely take off some of the glitter. (I'm used to not touching my face for the most part so I can deal with that.)
This really is a life changing, INEXPENSIVE product that I am now absolutely in LOVE with!
I would recommend this to anyone looking to use glitter from novice to pro! 
If you get a chance to try it let me know! Leave me a comment of what you think!
Thank you so much for reading!
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment