Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frost Makeup

Frosted in the dark becomes the...
 Cover face in white(NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, prime entire upper and lower lids with a white primer(NYX Eyeshadow Primer) and powder with a white powder(MAC MSF in Lightscapade).
 Create a whimsical icicle shape using a blue liner and blend down. Press a white powder into the center of your shape. Press a deep blue into the spaces between your shapes, blend this with different shades of blue. Begin to outline and make sketch like lines around your icicle shape.
 Blend a dark blue shadow into your crease and blend upwards with and icy blue shadow.
Fill in your brows with the same icy blue shadow. The color of your natural brows will make the color look deeper.
Same as the eyes add contour to your forehead using a deeper blue at the hair line and blending out with the icy blue.
Using eyelash glue add glitter where ever you would like. (I added glitter to my neck, eyelids, lips, forehead, and cheekbones.)
And the BIG REVEAL...

   To be completely honest, I had a really hard time with this look. I really appreciate you stopping buy and giving it a look because it makes me feel better when I have a bit of a makeup fail in my opinion.
That being said, I don't dislike this look... BUT I may end up giving it another try at some point.
Let me know what you think! I absolutely love hearing your feed back! Feel free to give this look a try and send me a picture of how it turns out!
Thank you so much for reading!
With so much &> Chelcey















No comments:

Post a Comment