Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dr. Who Inspired Weeping Statue Look

Don't blink, whatever you do, DO NOT blink!
So I'm not afraid to say that Dr. Who has been one of my favorite shows for over probably 8 years now and maybe even longer. 
Through out all of the crazy battles that the Dr and his companion fight, one of the SCARIEST and down right CREEPIEST is by far the Weeping Angels. 
So just in case you wanted to be pretty much awesome this Halloween, I made this tutorial inspired by the beautiful yet terrifying Weeping Angels.
 Start by mixing a gray face paint and black face paint. I used almost the entire tube of gray, scoop a portion off to the side for your eyes and mouth.Then add a small amount of a light colored face mask. (Preferably one that doesn't irritate YOUR skin) to the large portion.
To apply I just used some cheap paint brushes so I wouldn't ruin any of my makeup brushes.
 Apply a thin layer of the paint to your face, ears and neck. Don't cover your eyes or mouth until last.
 Apply a second layer.
After a bit just go over any places you still see your skin tone by patting the brush over the area. Don't swipe because it will remove the paint rather than add it.
After this step you can paint the eyes and mouth.
 Heavily powder with a white or translucent loose powder. Then contour the hollows of your face with a dark gray eyeshadow.
Line your water line and lash lines with a silver eye pencil.
 Now paint your hands and any other skin that you will have showing!
AND YOU'RE DONE!






 Thank you so much for reading!
Let me know what you think!
I'm pretty attached to this one, and I'm even considering doing this for my own personal Halloween costume!
&>Chelcey








No comments:

Post a Comment