Saturday, October 12, 2013

Just A Little Bit Dead

So you want to look dead but not grotesque?
Well I can help you out with that! YAY!


 Add TWO layers of a very very pale foundation and then conceal any areas where you have redness with a very VERY pale concealer. You don't want redness to show through because unfortunately dead people no longer have blood flowing through their veins!





 Apply a bluish gray (or just gray) cream to any part of your face and neck that you want to appear more hollow or deep set. The blue gray ads an almost luminous ghostly look that I was rather fond of my love!
I put it on my cheek bones(don't skip), sides of my nose, temples, under and around the eyes(don't skip, mouth(don't skip) and the hollows of my neck (if you are wearing a low shirt don't skip).
 Go over the areas you covered with the gray cream with a black or dark gray eyeshadow. be very light handed and blend really well. The powder can very easily stick to the cream so you can even powder first and then contour. (But really, how pointy are by bottom teeth in that last picture!! HAHA.)
 Go over the high points of your face with and iridescent white eyeshadow and then really REALLY powder over top of everything with a light powder!! Seriously do NOT skimp on the powder!
 Add a silver liner to your lower and upper water lines and to your upper lash line to hide as much redness in the eye as possible. No mascara needed for this look either but you can add some if you really feel the need!!

Now add a dead looking flower or two and 
YOU'RE DONE!






 Thanks for reading everyone!
I'm REALLY thankful to everyone who comes and views this page! 
I really can't express how amazing it is to know that people actually like the work that I do!
Thank you so much!!
&>Chelcey







No comments:

Post a Comment