Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nails To Tear You Apart


It's only fitting to give you a little grotesque nail tutorial for your Halloween Hautings!
Simple yet effectively disgusting!

I will be using:
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener
  • N.Y.C. nail polish in Love Letters
  • Finger Paints nail polish in Shades of Dark
  • Cover Girl Outlast nail polish in (?) red
  • China Glaze Matte Magic
 File your nails in opposite directions to make them come up to a point.
Add your base coat
Paint on 2 coats of a skin toned polish
With the dark redish purple polish, clean off most of the brush. With the end of the brush, stipple the color on in a random pattern.
Brush on the mattifying top coat.
Using the same method with the darker polish, stipple on the bright red.
And YOU'RE DONE!


 Thanks for reading! I hope you like these!
If you try them feel free to send me a picture.
Also check out the tutorial Michelle Phan just posted. It's really amazing as well. It came up while I was editing this blog so I figured I would share!
So much love for those of you reading!
&> Chelcey


No comments:

Post a Comment