Thursday, October 10, 2013

Must Have Product!! Lorac Pro Palette

I feel like I need to tell the world about this palette! It's just flat out amazing!
It has every color you could need for every day or a fun night out.
The shadows are smooth, highly pigmented, and last all day long with out a primer, but when you buy the palette you get a primer with it!
For me I have to say that this IS the MUST HAVE palette out of all of the crazy amounts of "everyday" palettes out there!

 SWATCH TIME
White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink
Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black
Light Bronze, Gold, Champagne, Nude
Slate, Deep Purple, Garnette, Pewter
I didn't use a base or a primer for any of these colors.
They're amazing right!
And AND!! It comes in a whole $8 cheaper than those other palettes that we know about...
Haha! Well worth it when you get more color options if you ask me!
Let me know if you go out and get this in the comments below and let me know what you think!!
I love it to pieces! And I hope you do too!
Thank you so much for reading.
Be ready for more Halloween fun soon.
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment