Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Ipsy 2013 Review


What I got:
-Coatal Scents Medium Shadow Brush
-Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy
-Zoya Professional Lacquer in Giovanna
-Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in Navy
-Sexy Hair "Style Sexy Hair" Spray Clay
Isn't the bag the most adorable bag EVER?! I want to use it for everything all the time!!! Definitely my favorite bag yet for the simple fact that it optimizes how I feel about beauty!

This brush is soft and dense and will work extremely well when parking on the base color of an eyeshadow look! I'm very excited to add this baby to my rather full collection... Hahaha
Honestly I've heard people complain over and over about getting repeat brands but I love it. I get to see the quality of the brand before I buy it. And THIS brand. Every product I've received so far I've LOVED!!! This lip liner is so soft that it just glides on like heaven and the pigmentation is insane! You barely have to press on your lips to get color pay off. 
Only problem:
It's so soft that it has the potential to transfer. (I can tell no lies! Haha)
None the less I really love it. 
THIS FREAKING POLISH!!!
Zoya is undoubtedly one of my favorite nail polish brands and they are only $8 bucks at Ulta. This emerald color is so perfect for the fall/winter season. A little shimmer and just an all around beautiful color. 
See, isn't it amazing? Don't mind the bloop on my hand. Forgive me, I'm awesome. 
I've never tried anything from this brand before so I was pretty excited, but at the same time, pigments are some what hard to work with. But the second I swatched this little magical powder I was so happy. It isn't overly powdery and the color is pretty much POW BAM! 
It comes with a sifter on the top which I like, but (the only problem I have with this product) it's so hard to get the shadow out. You have to tap fairly hard. But when you do...
Oooooo look at that gorgeous royal blue color. I have no idea when I will wear it but I just love it. 
And the hair product. So... I didn't really understand this one. Spray clay? I suppose if you want your hair to look beachy and piecey without using a damaging salt spray this would be a product for you. 
The spray gave my hair a slight amount of body and a slight amount of texture, but my hair ended up feeling odd. I prefer a soft feel to my hair and I suppose that it felt, well, textured. On the plus side it had a lovely clean citrus scent. But I can't say that it will be something I will purchase for myself. 
That's all for this month guys. Over all I am still really impressed with my Ipsy bags. I just love them and they are only ten bucks. You can not beat that!!! 
If you would like to join me on my Ipsy adventure just click this link
It's only $10 and this month all together was worth almost $45!!
Don't miss out!
Thank you for reading! 
&>Chelcey


No comments:

Post a Comment