Monday, October 21, 2013

My Current Go-To Autumn Eyes (Burgundy)

I just wanted to show everyone how to do the look I've been absolutely loving for this season!
It makes my eyes stand out and is just the right amount of edgy!
What I used:
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Rust
  • ELF Studio Baked eyeshadow in Burnt Plum
  • NYX Nude Matte eyeshadow in Stripped
  • NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Copper
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/

Let's FALL into it!


Apply the Rust shadow pencil to your mobile lid going slightly upwards at the outer corner and then smudge the pencil on the lower lash line.
 Blend the cream shadow as far up as you like with your finger.
 With a fluffy brush pat the plum color on to your lid and lower lash line and blend upwards into the NYX Jumbo Pencil. I am IN LOVE with these two products together. I really could just smear them all over my face with joy... but I won't... because I'm not a crazy person haha!


 Pat the black shadow on to the outer corner of your eye then smudge right into the upper and lower lash lines. Don't be afraid to get right into your lashes! Just don't poke your eyeball please!
Very gently line your waterline with the copper eye pencil. Once again try your best to not poke your eye. If it helps you can just close your eye and run the liner along the lash line, or simply just look in the opposite direction of where you are placing the pencil. That helps so much when I am doing a clients makeup!
Add some mascara,
AND DONEZO!
(Bro moment)

Really simple with not too many products yet it just looks so stunning!
The coloring will suit any eye color as well.
If you want to know how I did my brows check out my Pin-UP tutorial.
Thank you for taking the time to read!
Halloween is coming up so fast so if you have anything you would like me to do before this lovely season of TERROR!!!!!! comes to an end please leave a comment below!
So much love and thanks to all of you readers!!
&>Chelcey


No comments:

Post a Comment