Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jane Water Resistant Liquid Liner Review

Fact of the matter is... I'm obsessed with these liners. They are liquid enough to glide on with the most beautiful precision. Yet thick enough to not make a splotchy mess on your eyelid. Also helps they won't run into your eyes!! AND THEY ARE 8 DOLLARS!!
I have 3 very lovely colors...


Dark Brown, Metallic Lilac, and Golden Black
The packaging on all of jane cosmetics products is just adorable and you can even find stories of the lovely ladies on the product at their website 
http://www.janecosmetics.com/home.do 
You can also now get jane at Ulta! 
http://search.ulta.com/nav/brand/Jane%20Cosmetics/0?sli_jump=1 
I have to say before we get to the swatches, this brand is just inspiring. They are working hard to empower women and give back to the world in the best way! Really check out their web sight. They aren't the cute little brand we knew what feels like so many years ago.
Their products are great and they are backed up by beautiful and encouraging wonderful people. 
I would say that makes their products worth buying!!
Okay now that I'm done ranting about how much I love this company...
SWATCHES!!
Here you can see them in everyday indoor lighting. They are opaque and Oh So Smooth!
 You can create virtually any size line with these babies as you can see

Now for in natural sunlight.
I just love these liners! They are so beautiful and pigmented. 
If you cant tell, these obviously are going to be just gorgeous no matter where you are going and no matter what random lighting you will get yourself into. 

I'm a bit obsessed... sorry guys! I just really can't get enough of these wonderful liners! One of the best parts
 They DO NOT SMUDGE!
I have oily eyes and they last all day. I also have a tendency to forget That I'm wearing makeup and rub my eyelid (and then you know you get the usual, (OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO?! NOOOOOOO! MY FACE IS RUINED!) and smudge away whatever I'm wearing. These just won't do that! 
If I had more money I would buy every single one.
Ah we can dream!
Haha
Thank you for your time! 
If you happen to pick some of these up please let me know what you think!
All opinions are important!
&>Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment