Thursday, October 3, 2013

Guys... I think I may have gotten the Zombie Virus... Freshly Bitten Zombie Look


Time for a not so pretty look!
Are you excited? 
I know I am, zombies are my favorite... as long as they aren't real.
Ready, set, GO!

 Take off that pretty makeup! That's not necessary here!

Add green concealer or green and white cream makeup and blend over your fave with pale foundation.
Block out your eyebrows with foundation


With a black cream makeup lightly contour your face

Pat on a purple cream makeup around the under eye area and inner corner of the eye
 Add to the inner part of your lips.

OOOOO starting to look icky!

Blend gray and black shadow into the contours of the eye. Blend as well as you can without tugging or pulling at your skin.
 Take some eyelash glue and create a large uneven circle and let it dry.


While I waited I placed a burgundy eyeshadow along my cheeks right under the eye, around my nostrils and around my lower lip.
 Then I took some fake blood and mixed it with black cream makeup and placed it to one side of my lip and then smeared it with my fingers.
 After smearing I placed fake blood anywhere I had skin showing and just randomly all over the black  goo. I then also placed on the inner edge of my mouth. I also added some to my nostril on the same side as the blood on my mouth.

Add red and black liner to the waterline

 Once dry, add black shadow around places of the glue and then start pulling at it to make little rips. Be gentle here.

Add some blue, black, purple and burgundy shadow around the wound to act as brusing and then add blood to the ripped areas and let it dry!
And DONE!









 Because I'm a weirdo I had to add a goofy picture!
I hope you like this one! 
Comment below if you like! 
&>Chelcey













No comments:

Post a Comment