Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Picture Process of My Halloween Sugar Skull

Alright guys, here we go! It's Halloween season and it is my absolute favorite time of year! 
For this blog I wanted to fit in as many pictures as possible to show you the process and hopefully it doesn't need too much explaining. If you do have any questions though please feel free to leave a comment below!!
Products used:
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
  • Loreal True Mach Foundation in Porcelian
  • Deep Purple Eyeshadow (any will do)
  • Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
  • Femme Couture ultra smooth gel liner in Black
  • ELF HD Setting Powder 
  • Gray Eyeshadow (any will do)
  • Detail Brush, Fluffy Eyeshadow Brush. Powder Brush
  • Sequins
  • Jewels
  • Lash glue
  • Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner in Black
  • Brown Eyeshadow (any will do)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black Pencil Liner
  • Mascara
  • Lashes
  • red cream makeup



I applied the NYX pencil all over then took the very pale foundation and blended over my face with a flat top brush. I then applied the White over the entire area I wanted to shade purple.




 With a large fluffy brush I applied the purple very gently to my eye area and then defined the circle shape with a flat shading brush.





 I outlined the nose shape I wanted with brown shadow first to make sure I was comfortable with what I did then I lined it with my Physicians Formula liner and filled it in with the black gel liner.







I contoured the hollows of my face so I would appear more gaunt and then also the sides of my nose. Making that face may look odd but it HELPED SOOOOO MUCH! haha


 Time for some sequins baby! I just randomly glued them on with the lash glue as well as a few jewels.

 Then I brushed black eyeshadow around the edges of the sequins to add depth.

 I lined my lips and filled them in with black liner.


 I plotted out the mouth with my pen liner and drew in jagged looking teeth.

 Plotted out the flower with the liner, filled in in with red cream makeup and then relined with the Revlon liner.
 Finally I started making the random patterns and shapes around my face with the Revlon liner and the Femme Couture liner.








 And done! Hope you love it and that you like this blog! Any suggestions are welcome!
Thank you for reading! 
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment