Monday, September 30, 2013

Quick Bit About A Product I Love

                  Alba Un-petroleum 
Now if you didn't know, petroleum jelly is exactly what the name states. It is a byproduct of oil drilling. So the oil you put in your car... Get where I'm going here. So after doing some research I found this little beauty (and yes some help from watching Kandee Johnson videos!). 
So as you can see Un-petroleum is made up of natural ingredients that are much less intimidating in my opinion! 
The consistency is isn't as hard as regular petroleum but the wonderful powers of the "healthier" version are just as amazing if not better. 
I use this as a moisturizing mask if I'm feeling dry, I put it on my eyes at night for a surge of moisture (because I have CRAZY dry eyelids),and it doesn't hurt that is makes my lashes super soft. I put it in my lips, my cuticles, my feet... Anywhere that needs a little moisture pick me up. You can even put it on the ends of your hair at night(if you are going to shower in the morning). 
Bottom line: I love this stuff! It has helped me so much in the last year since my skin decided to go crazy and be dry. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who likes petroleum jelly or someone looking for a good night time moistur surge for their skin. 
I usually get mine on amazon for around $6.00. But I know most people can get it in health food stores like Whole Foods if you have one in your area. 
Like usual let me know if you get your hands on some of this and if you like it!! 
I'm also looking for some ideas for Halloween looks so fire away with suggestions of what you would like to see. 
Thank you for reading!! 
&> Chelcey 

No comments:

Post a Comment