Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just Another Lip Product Review! 100% Natural Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm


Want a little color in your life..?
But don't want it to overpower your pretty face!
Well look no further because lip balms pack some punch in several areas!
There are 9 different colors. I've owned 6 but have 5(because I washed one...)
The ingredients include great things like coconut oil, shea butter and olive oil that really smooth your lips. And you can put these on in place of a lipstick that can make the cracked wrinkles in your lips look pretty obvious!

With out further adieu here are the fun lip swatches of the colors!
 Tiger Lilly 
Hibiscus
Blush Orchid
 Petunia (My current favorite)
  Pink Blossom

I hope you can tell how moisturized my lips are in these pictures. My lips always feel great and since there are so many colors to chose from you'll be able to find one that works for you.
Regrettably I do have a bit of a poo with this product. THE PRICE
$6.99... Really Burt?
There's no way this stuff costs that much to make.
Obviously it doesn't bother me that much because I keep buying them but it really does bother me that they are so expensive. I walk past them at Target all the time and think " Oh I want this color now." and just walk away because I just don't want to spend that much.
Just call them a bit of a guilty pleasure, that I know I will eventually buy every color.
But they make my lips feel and look so great!
 
If anyone gets any of these please let me know what you think!
Thank you for reading!! 
&> Chelcey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment