Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What's What For Fall Nail Polish

Just a little preview of some pretty fall colors in the nail polish department!
Fall is my absolute favorite when it comes to nail polish!
It seems as though a hint of shimmer shine and glitter are hitting the shelves like a storm!
And thankfully NO they aren't those chunky furry polishes released over the summer. 
The colors are pretty usual though. Which I don't mind. 
Jewel tones and leafy oranges and reds. 
I want to wear my boots already!
Wet n Wild Ten-hut Collection
In Fatigue Glam
This is a pretty pale pink with tiny little granuals that make it interesting but not overpowering. 

 Sorry you have to see my chubby little toes, but I just used this tonight and I love it!
Next up!
Maybelline Color Shoe Vintage Leather
In Classic Camel & Vintage Violet
I love these two colors but the texture is just matte. It doesn't look anything like leather. But the colors are classic and I love them anyway. 
And Finally...
Finger Paints (I'm sorry I can't remember the collection) in You Yacht to Know Better & Bare No Secrets. 
These two are BY FAR my FAVORITES!
 Neutral muted fall-y colors with tiny teeny tiny specks of shimmery glitter. 

These nail polishes are easy to use and the colors just scream fall fashion. So even though its still around 90 degrees here in lovely ol' Iowa, all of these pretty fall polishes are making me uncomfortably excited to pull out my sweaters and jewel tones skinnies I've even started hunting for some new boots. 
;) 
Hope you enjoyed! And if you have any questions on some new fall trends or anything else feel free to ask!
Thank you for reading! 
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment