Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Colgate Slimsoft Review Via Influenster

So Teeth...
Your smile is the epitome of beauty on your face. 
Now when I think about it, as long as your teeth look clean and shiny there positioning doesn't really matter. Frankly if you are willing to smile with your entire face and really show the joy you have, no one is going to care what your teeth look like.
But that's beside the point.
I was lucky enough to receive my first Vox Box from Influenster this month and it came in a little box like this..,
When I opened it I found a card
(Sorry about the glare)
It explains that the tooth brush has smaller bristles that easily and gently get every nook and cranny of your teeth to get them EXTRA CLEAN.
So what did I get in this fun little box?
The coming soon (I assume) Colgate Slim Soft tooth brush as well as a Colgate Total mouthwash and tooth paste.
Now I wanted to give these products a good try before I even typed a single letter onto this blog.
The tooth paste. I think it's probably as good as any other toothpaste that I use currently. So not life changing.
The mouthwash: Well I am not really a fan of mouthwash without alcohol. That seems a bit odd I'm sure but the burn pretty much just makes me feel like it's working. So when I saw that this one was alcohol free I was not sure what to think. 
I love it. I feel like the SUPER mintyness makes up for the burn that I usually miss. After your thirty seconds of swishing your mouth is going to feel  like you're breathing in frigid air. It's pretty much amazing. So if you're in the same boat as myself with the no alcohol thing I really think you will love this mouthwash.
Now for that toothbrush!
 Yay for enjoyably brushing my teeth and tossing my old manual toothbrush.
This little brush packs a punch! It is incredibly thin so that you can get every single tooth front, back, top, and under your gums. It is so soft that it literally feels like your giving your mouth a massage. It is the most comfortable experience, and when I rinsed my mouth my teeth were cleaner than they ever have been before!
I'm not sure when this toothbrush will be out but I really do recommend it. My teeth and gums feel and look clean and amazing!
Thank you so much to Influenster for including me in on this experience.
And thank you very much for reading. If anyone gets to try this please let me know what you think!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment