Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bathroom Re-Do For A Small Bathroom

I'm pretty sure I'm nowhere near alone when I say my bathroom counter gets a little messy sometimes, and when I say messy I mean...

So I am here to the rescue! Let's clean this crazy mess up in a few simple steps!

What you'll need: 1 medium sized basket, 1 small sized basket, an empty body butter jar, and an empty small jar(I used a Burt's Bees scrub one)
My first basket looks a little like this



Smaller one like this
They were both from target, and under $5. I'm pretty sure the smaller one was actually a dollar.

I organized my larger products in the larger basket. They are easy to see and with in reach. They also won't fall all over the place in the basket! This has made my life SOOOO much easier!

Next I placed my shorter products in the smaller basket, but I put the products that don't like to stand up on their own in my small jar so that they wouldn't be hard to find under the other products. I know we've all been there and that's usually why we end up throwing everything all over the counter.

 I can now see everything clearly and grab whatever I need with ease!

For my cotton pads I wanted something that I could easily get to them but I wanted them to be fully covered. Myth Busters taught me that even with the seat down "stuff" still goes places that you don't want to think about!
Solution: Empty body butter tub!
All I had to do was peel off the sticker on top and clean out the tub! I was pretty proud of myself because not only is it perfect but I like being able to recycle things like this if I can. It makes me feel like I'm putting in my two cents to save the Earth!! Haha!
Just fill with your favorite cotton pads or anything of the sort and its happily ever after. 

Now organize the products that you use for cleansing purposes next to your sink so they're in arms reach, and you're done!!
 TADA!
Much better!
Now your significant other can stop harping at you!
YAY!
Thanks so much for reading!
Hopefully this helps some of you out.
&> Chelcey



No comments:

Post a Comment