Monday, September 16, 2013

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Purifying Paper Mask

Quick little review on this cute little mask that they've started carrying at drug stores. Paper masks have become all the rage in Asian countries ergo they've crossed over to the states like BB creams.
This was cheap and I didn't have to cover shipping costs so I dove right in to the challenge! 

This is the fresh looking packaging that it comes in. One small package for one small mask!
 Reading the directions is important!
When you open the package and pull the mask out it's very wet and messy. I wasn't really a fan of that but I kept trekking on.
So getting this thin on was not as easy as I've seen other people do it on YouTube. I'm pretty sure that's because the eye openings were made for people with half eyes and the mouth opening was uneven and way to large on the bottom and there was no paper for the upper lip! People need facial treatment there too guys! Or I guess my face is disfigured... but I highly doubt that.
Even though I had some troubles I obviously got the mask on and successfully made myself look like a masked murder or just crazy person HA!
I followed the directions and began waiting. At about the 6 minute mark I noticed that my skin was starting to feel uncomfortable so I decided to remove the mask.
It says to rub the excess liquid in after you take the paper mask off rather than wash it away so I did.
Little bit of redness but not that bad right?
then another 2 minutes passed and my skin was BURNING!
It felt awful.
I started to get really blotchy and the skin around my eyes started to swell. I immediately went to the bathroom and rinsed my skin with luke warm water until I could feel the pain subsiding.
Needless to say I was not very impressed with this product and I'm a little afraid to try another paper mask from this brand! 
So in the end I wasn't very impressed with this product. Aside from the fact that it made my skin freak out, I didn't really see it making any change to the purity of my skin or the size and cleanliness of my pores.
Not really something I would recommend but if you try one of these and have a more pleasant experience I would love to know!! Maybe I'm just not using them right! Or I just need to get a better brand.
Hopefully this helps you out if you were thinking about giving these a try!
Leave me feedback below! I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment