Friday, September 27, 2013

Sparkly Review: Lorac 3D Liquid Luster

HOLY GLITTERY HEAVEN
BAM! In your face with some sparkle!
Lorac 3D Liquid Luster in Diamond
I went into Sephora to get this not really caring what the price was and I ended up SHOCKED!
In a good way! It was only $16.00.
It comes like this. Glitter is suspended in an almost water like solution so you will need to shake it up before you use it.
So it looks like this.
 Mostly white shimmer with little bits of slightly bluey gold.
Its just gorgeous!
This is just one measly drop. There is so much shimmer and frosty goodness that it's going to take me forever to get through this precious little vial.
Placed on the lid without any base or shadow, you will get a very subtle pretty shimmer on the lid that people are sure to notice.
But the big deal?
When placed over a shadow, WHAPOW! The luster really comes out.
Your eyes will be glowing, but it really is so beautiful that it doesn't come off as tacky or overpowering.
Here's a better look.
 I wore the 3D drops for an entire 13 hour day and it stayed on great but to be fully honest, I did get some fall out on my cheeks. My eyes still looked fabulous and I just dusted away the little sparkles with my finger.
Wear this on your eyes whenever and where ever you please! (If you're like me it will be all the time because you are worse than a gold fish when it comes to shiny things!)
If you are oh so daring you can wear this on your cheeks for a fun glimmery shine. But I would only recommend doing so for a night out. You could easily put this on your decolletage. Oooo that would be so pretty now that I think about it. I'm going to have to slap some on the next time I have a night out, or just a fun night in. Haha.
I really love this little tube of sparkly joy and I am looking forward to getting the Gold as well.
And if I do I will be sure to give you the first look!
Thank you so much for reading!
If you pick this up please let me know! I would love to hear your thoughts!
&> Chelcey







No comments:

Post a Comment