Friday, September 13, 2013

What I Bought Myself Birthday Haul

Just a little fun blog to show you what I bought myself for my birthday! Not only am I going to show you what I bought but I'll give you an extra look into the products. 
First item I picked up
Revlon Nail Art Chalkboard Nail Polish
It's a cute matte nail polish that has a chalk board look on the nails. It was a little hard to use. Not going to lie. 
Can you tell I tried really hard?!

Second item I purchased...
Jane Water Resistant Liquid Liner in Metallic Lilac
Super cute and super sparkly. I was so excited to hear that ulta was bringing Jane back. Seems super high quality but isn't crazy water proof or anything. 
See look at how beautiful that is!

Now for the final most exciting purchase!
Lorac Limited Edition Dazzling Dozen
Lorac is probably my most favorite makeup brand. They never let me down! Everything is always so high quality and beautiful! I even got a happy birthday on Instagram when I posted a picture of how excited I was to get these! HOW AMAZING IS THAT! 
These shadows are absolutely stunning! Don't believe me? Let me show you. No primer necessary!
Sapphire/Celebutante/Mango/Shimmer

Dazzle/Smokin'/Serenity/Au Naturel 

Starlight/Luxury/Bronze/Gleam

I love these eyeshadows. Yay I'm so excited. My favorite right now is Luxury. A deep smokey brown with what looks like all different sizes of gold shimmer. It's so pretty I just want to eat it! But I will not!  
Which one is your favorite?
Leave me a comment below letting me know! 
Thank you so much for reading. I know this went up late because my Internet just stopped working!! 
&>Chelcey 

No comments:

Post a Comment