Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rimmel Show Off(Apocolips) Lip Lacquers Review


Let's jump right in guys! First off I have to say that I love these lip lacquers! They they are very smooth and CRAZY pigmented. You get a little moisture from them if you use them full on, but I would still recommend using a lip balm before hand. 
The texture is almost like a cream so they glide on like butter! I have 4 of the colors, and I absolutely love them to pieces.
Just one swipe on the hand and they come out full force.
If I had to compare these to any other product I would have to say they they are a pretty good drugstore version of the OCC Lip Tars. They are not as strongly pigmented but they give a very similar look. But that's kind of the main thing I love about these, you have the option of sheering them out by using less product!
Now for lip swatches!! Starting from lightest to darkest.
Nude Eclipse
Sheer
Full on

Luna
Sheer
Full on

Celestial
Sheer
Full on

Big Bang
Sheer
Full on

So as you can see you are getting a very versatile product, and the cost of these powerhouse lippies is amazing for what you get! $4.99 at your local Walgreens!! You can usually get them on a buy one get one 50% off sale too! AMAZING!! That makes them $3.75 a piece. I'm pretty sure you can only get them at Walgreens currently as well.
If you get a chance to try any of these please let me know! I would love to hear your feedback! 
Thanks for reading!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment