Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hair Care That Works For Less

Now first of I have to say by no means am I a hair stylist. I just know what works for my hair!
That being said, I have very dry, sensitive hair that gets oily at the roots one day after washing.
I've searched for years now for products that help tame frizz and moisturize with out making my hair look like a grease ball! So here are some of the products that I've found and LOVE!
#1
 ION REPAIR SOLUTIONS REPAIRING OIL
Just use a pea size amount of this stuff and your hair will look and feel completely different! Infused with ARGAN oil and BABASSU oil to leave your hair feeling soft and looking shinier than ever before!
You can get this at Sally's for around $9 bucks. 
I swear by this product! That's why I put it first. I went about a month without it and I noticed a difference after about a week!It can even be used on WET OR DRY hair. GOOD STUFF!!

#2
TRESEMME NOURISHING RITUALS CASHMERE TOUCH SERUM
Just a pump and a half will do your hair a world of good! I use this on just washed hair to add some extra moisture all over my head. It won't leave your hair looking greasy unless you decide to put way too much in. Keep in mind when using oils in your hair, less is more.
You can buy this baby at Wally World for less than $6 bucks! STEAL!

#3
TRESEMME SPLIT REMEDY
This is a very light weight leave in conditioner that can be put all the way through your wet hair and will leave your hair soft and manageable. There's a sweet scent. But the main reason why I love it is that it helps soften the look of my split ends while keeping my hair moisturized all day. Obviously there is NO CURE for split ends other than a trim. So even though this will give your hair a less broken look... those split ends will still be there the next morning!
This lovely product goes for around $4 at the drugstore! WOOHOO!

#4
TRESEMME THERMAL CREATIONS HEAT TAMER SPRAY
 When heat styling your hair, a heat protectant is a must. As far as a drug store thermal spray goes, this one has it! It sprays a fine and even mist that blows through your hair with ease and adds a little moisture. I've had a lot of these sprays make my hair almost crunchy feeling! EW! This one doesn't do that at all! My hair stays protected from the damaging heat and THE SMELL!! It smells so good! Just make sure you spray before use of EACH heat tool. So spray then blow dry, spray then straighten.
Get this for around a Fiver($5) at most drug stores! WIN!

AND FINALLY
#5
 L'OREAL PARIS TOTAL REPAIR 5 DAMAGE-ERASING BALM
I can not rave about this more! The first time I used this my hair felt so soft, so moisturized, and so sleek I couldn't believe it! It took everything in my not to just run my fingers through my hair all day! It smells beautiful and that lovely scent lasts in your hair all day. So if you have a special date and you feel like whipping your hair in their face, this will get their attention! You don't want to use this every day (though it may be tempting) because it has protein as a main ingredient. If you didn't know, protein, when used in excess in your hair, can start to severely damage your hair. So the gorgeous affects will be great for about 2 weeks to a month but then your hair could just start breaking off! Aside from the scary protein part. when used every other/every 3 days your hair will start to feel and look healthier! LOVE!
Pick this deep conditioner up for around $7 dollhairs and love every penny of it!

Hopefully I've helped you slightly on your healthier hair journey on a dime! 
I love all of these product and I hope you do too! 
Let me know what you think in the comments below if you try them!
Thank you so much for reading!!
&> Chelcey

No comments:

Post a Comment